What are the festival dates and hours?
Trondossa Music & Arts Festival will be held May 5-6, 2018. Gate times to be announced.
When you enter the festival ground, you must present your ticket, and you’ll be searched (see below for what is and what is not allowed). Please note: the event is rain or shine.
Will there be a festival map?
Yes! We will have a festival map available closer to the festival.
Will camping be allowed?
Sorry, no camping on site or in the parking lots.
Will the festival be ADA accessible?
Yes, and an ASL interpreter will be provided. Fans needing wheelchair accessible seating please check in at box office/will call. Access to the ADA viewing platform is limited to one companion per wheelchair.
Will I be able to exit and reenter?
Sorry, no reentry.
Lost and Found?
Once the festival has concluded you can call 803-782-6239 for any lost and found questions.
Will there be ATMs available?
Yes. If you need cash, there will be ATMs at the festival.
Where are my tickets?
Can’t find your tickets? Check your ticket delivery method via your Ticketmaster account. The “My Tickets” tab has all your information.
Can I bring my kids?
Yes. We welcome guests of all ages. Children 6 and under will be admitted for free with an adult admission. Be sure to bring some protection for your kids’ ears (and yours!). Strollers are permitted, however, wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
Where is VIP check-in?
Check-in at the VIP gate. VIP passes include access to the exclusive VIP amenities. Please see the ticket page for the list of amenities.
Directions & Travel
Where is Trondossa located?
Riverfront Park is located on the former Charleston Naval Base, easily accessible from I-526 and I-26. Enter the former Charleston Naval Base by the McMillan Avenue gate or the Virginia Avenue gate and turn onto Hobson Avenue. Riverfront Park signs are visible for easy to follow directions.
Are there hotels nearby?
Yes! There are several options in the North Charleston area.
Where can I park?
Event parking information to be announced.
Will the boat docks at Riverfront Park be open?
No. You may only enter the festival through the official entrance gates.
What should I bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sunblock – non-aerosol only
- Bug Spray – non-aerosol only
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Lawn chairs without roof or leg extensions are permitted. No tri-fold chairs
- Small backpacks, purses, and empty hydration bladder packs. All must be under 12”x6”x12”
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water will be provided via Hydration Stations) 1 sealed bottle of water < 20 oz20>
- Baby food
REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What can't I bring?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at Trondossa. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed
- Food and drink except for baby food (see permitted items above)
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Tri-fold lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site). Lawn chairs without roof or leg extensions are permitted.
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (service dogs will be permitted)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Professional cameras, GoPros, or video recording equipment
- Selfie sticks
- Poi/Rave balls
- Levitation sticks
- Rave sticks
- Unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- Solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff. We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items.
Can I smoke?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) on festival grounds will only be permitted inside the designated smoking area. Follow the signs to the smoking section.
What is the festival taping policy?
To be determined.
Who is handling press requests?
Please send all press inquiries here.
Can I apply to be a vendor?
Yes! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions not answered here and we’ll help! Please be patient – we receive many emails and will answer them in the order received.